Women against feminism are basically just arguing that their individual lives are fine and they don’t care about what other women go through
I’m an adult, but not like a real adult
anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 (via prettyboystyles)
this is a chihuahua pug mix
Top 5 ways to deflect unwanted sexual advances
Hi!! Okay this would be from my personal experience so there may be better ways to deal with this
1. If in public with people around and somebody is being overly insistent or is touching you, loudly ask them to stop. Like, assertively say it loud enough so that everybody around knows what’s going on so all their eyes with uncomfortably fall upon the person harassing you.
2. If you don’t want to abruptly start shouting at him, you can take a very threatening tone and quietly tell him to leave you alone or you WILL make a scene and won’t hold back and see then if he backs off. If not, then you can bring attention to yourself and the situation.
3. If a man catcalls me or follows or won’t leave me alone, my usual go to is to give the absolute coldest stare and say nothing as I glare at them. It usually annoys them and they’ll say something rude but they walk away anyways because they realize they’ll get no conversation out of me.
4. Most importantly, when you’re rejecting unwanted advances, don’t apologize. Don’t excuse yourself and don’t allow yourself to be questioned. Too many men think that women are being shy and timid when rejecting advances and that they really do like the attention. You often times need to be assertive in not wanting the attention, even if it makes them call you a bitch. Be a bitch. You’re not under any obligation to be kind and sweet to everyone just because you’re a lady. If they don’t leave you alone when you say you’re not interested, don’t be scared to get fiercer in your rejection, don’t salvage any feelings.
5. In fact, on top of not allowing yourself to be questioned, you can question them. Too often when women reject sexual advances, they’re asked if it’s because they have a boyfriend, they’re asked if they’re lesbians or prudes. If a man doesn’t leave you alone, start badgering him with questions. Why are you so desperate? Why did nobody teach you the meaning of no? Even dogs understand the word. Why do I need an excuse to not want you? Do you think you’re such a prize?
COOL NEW HACK TO GET MORE ICING FOR YOUR TOASTER STRUDEL
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
Back when I was younger and more ignorant and misinformed than I am now, one of my exes literally made me feel guilty sometimes when he got a boner and I didn’t want to “take care of him”. He claimed that it caused him a lot of pain and he said that his doctor had actually said he couldn’t leave himself in that state or else he could damage himself…. So made me feel like I HAD to give him relief even when I really did not desire to. And that sucked.
Wait… it DOESN’T hurt them?
Boys get boners all the time for no reason. No, it doesn’t hurt them. If any boy tries to tell you otherwise, run away as fast as you can because he’s lying to you for the sake of his penis.
No penis is more important than you because you are a whole person and a penis is just a spongy flab o’ flesh.
Hahaha deff not I get boners constantly.
Anything causes them
Favorite answer so far.
Dicks can seriously be ridiculous at times
Hell sometimes a brisk breeze can set them off
Reblogging this for all of the girls and guys that DO NOT KNOW THIS INFORMATION. Because this is extremely important.